DIVE IN BINTAN
Come Dive in Bintan Today!
1. Take a ferry from Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal and be in Bintan in less than an hour. Another hour's drive later, you are in the village of Trikora or town of Tanjung Pinang, where you have a variety of hotels and resorts to choose from.
2. From the rustic to full serviced, you can choose one to suit your comfort level. Our dive center offers free return transfers from your resort in the Trikora area or Aston Hotel Tanjung Pinang to our dive center to gear up and board the boats for your dives.
3. Depending on where you are staying, the journey from the ferry terminal to your hotel should not exceed to an hour's drive.
4. Our dive boats are located in Trikora and Tanjung Pinang. So if you stay in the Trilora or Tanjung Pinang area, transfer from your hotel to the launch area for your dives varies from 20 minutes to an hour's drive.
1. Take a ferry from Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal (www.sindoferry.com or www.majesticferry.com) at about S$55.00 RETURN per pax to Tanjung Pinang, Bintan.
2. For our Tanjung Pinang Stay & Dive Packages, prices start from IDR 2,600,000, per pax (twin share), which includes hotel stay at Aston Tanjung Pinang Hotel, 3 dives, all land transfers to and from our dive center to your hotel and the ferry terminal.
3. Our dive-only packages, which includes lunch, starts from just IDR1,2000,000 for 2 dives! Mix and match to suit your dive getaway. Get a taste of what you might see on your dives under our Gallery section.
1. Taking a break in between dives? There are many activities you can do when you are not diving. For seaside activities, there is snorkelling, stand up paddling, kite surfing or wind surfing.
2. You can also get a nice massage or spa treatment, visit local tourist sites such as the Blue Lagoon, the largest Buddhist temple in SE Asia, take a firefly tour, experience the local markets, eat at night markets, just to name a few! In Bintan, you will be spoilt for choices when you are not diving.
Check out our Gallery under Dennis Quek for the sights above water.
For other activities: https://www.tripadvisor.com.sg/Attractions-g297718-Activities-c61-Bintan_Island_Bintan_Regency_Riau_Archipelago_Riau_Islands_Province.html
It is Simple.
Just drop us an email and let us help you on your Bintan getaway! email@example.com